Fighting in Anbar province displaced 35,000 residents over the weekend.
Turkey continued its airstrikes on suspected Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) locations in northern Iraq.
At least 123 were killed and 57 were wounded:
At least 25 security personnel were killed and 20 were wounded in attacks on Abu Taifan and Safiyra.
An attack on Zankura left 22 security personnel dead and 16 wounded.
Militants executed six civilians in Tal Afar.
In Hayy al-Askari, gunmen killed one civilian and wounded another at a food shop.
In Mosul, militants executed 35 of their own for not fighting.
An armed group of young people killed six militants in Hit.
Security forces in the Makhoul Mountains killed four militants.
Shelling killed two militant leaders in Rashid, along with a number of others.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018