Prime Minister John Key of New Zealand visited troops at their Camp Taji base.
Turkey shelled an area of northern Iraq. No one was harmed, but farmers reported damage to their groves.
At least 49 were killed and four were wounded:
Six contractors were executed in Mosul.
In Kirkuk province, a Peshmerga member died during an attack.
In Hawija, 27 militants were executed for desertion.
Four militants were killed in Baiji.
Two militants were killed during an operation in Sejar.
Dozens of militants were killed in Ramadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018