Turkey conducted new airstrikes against Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) rebels in Iraq and Syria on Tuesday. Nineteen rebels were killed with Iraqi territory.
At least 107 were killed and 51 were wounded elsewhere in the country:
In Mosul, sixteen civilians were killed and three were wounded in Coalition airstrikes. Unidentified snipers killed 12 militants.
A Coalition airstrike killed seven family members in Rashad.
A suicide bomber in Tarmiya killed seven people and wounded 16 more. Civilians and security personnel were among the victims. The bomber way have been motivated by a security operation that left a militant wali dead and a security member wounded.
An attack in Khalidiya left five policemen dead and 12 wounded.
In Ramadi, 12 militants were killed in two separate operations.
An airstrike on Qayara killed 10 militants and wounded 12 more.
Ten militants were killed during strikes on Riyadh.
A roadside bomb killed eight militants in Harden.
A strike on Falluja killed nine militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves up; Four Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2019
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019