Although a report on the fall of Mosul to Islamic State militants last year has not been released to the public just yet, the Washington Post has obtained a copy of the damning report.
At least 75 were killed and 68 were wounded in fresh attacks.
A suicide bomber in Jerayshi killed two generals and three other people. At least 10 people were wounded. One of the generals was Kurdish but worked for the Iraqi army. At least two militants were killed in a separate event.
In Qayara, militants executed 11 people, including three lawyers.
A bomb killed at least three and wounded seven in Kirkuk.
A bomb killed one person and wounded eight more in Taji.
An airstrike on Falluja killed one person and wounded two more.
The number of Peshmerga casualties that occurred during recent fighting in Daquq was increased by one dead and eight wounded.
Airstrikes killed 18 militants and wounded 20 more in Albu Shejil.
In Khalidiya, nine militants were killed.
Eight militants were killed in Badush.
In Baghdadi, four militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018