Although a report on the fall of Mosul to Islamic State militants last year has not been released to the public just yet, the Washington Post has obtained a copy of the damning report.
At least 75 were killed and 68 were wounded in fresh attacks.
A suicide bomber in Jerayshi killed two generals and three other people. At least 10 people were wounded. One of the generals was Kurdish but worked for the Iraqi army. At least two militants were killed in a separate event.
In Qayara, militants executed 11 people, including three lawyers.
A bomb killed at least three and wounded seven in Kirkuk.
A bomb killed one person and wounded eight more in Taji.
An airstrike on Falluja killed one person and wounded two more.
The number of Peshmerga casualties that occurred during recent fighting in Daquq was increased by one dead and eight wounded.
Airstrikes killed 18 militants and wounded 20 more in Albu Shejil.
In Khalidiya, nine militants were killed.
Eight militants were killed in Badush.
In Baghdadi, four militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017