A large supply of weapons is being transferred from the United State to Iraq, ahead of a possible operation in Mosul.
At least 197 were killed and 156 more were wounded.
In Baghdad, at least 25 were killed and 50 were wounded in Jisr Diyala when a blast drew in spectators and first responders to a second bombing. A bomb in Shula killed three people and wounded eight more. One person was killed and five were wounded by a blast in Shabb. Militants killed a civilian. A dumped body was found.
A car bomb in Tuz Khormato killed four security personnel and wounded nine more.
A bomb killed three recruits and wounded five more in Amerli.
Three civilians were killed and three more were wounded by a car bomb in Sarbzani.
In Latifiya, a bomb at an outdoor market killed two people and wounded seven more.
A roadside bomb killed an elderly man in Abu Saida.
Mortar fire in Amiriyat al-Falluja wounded three civilians.
Security forces blew up a tunnel near Ramadi, killing 23 militants.
Near Kirkuk, an airstrike killed 22 militants.
An airstrike left 20 militants dead at a camp near Qaim.
In al-Baghdadi, 15 militants were killed.
A dozen militants were killed and 13 were wounded in Sinjar.
Nine militants were killed in Dour.
In Ishaqi, five militants were killed.
Security forces at a checkpoint in al-Sadda killed a suicide bomber.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019
- Large-scale anti-ISIS operation; 18 Killed in Iraq – April 11th, 2019