At least 97 were killed nine were wounded. Most of the casualties were militants.
Nine volunteer fighters were killed in Mkeshiefa.
Militants kidnapped 22 citizens in Kirkuk.
Twenty militants were killed during airstrikes in Hawija, Rashad and Riyadh.
Security forces killed 19 militants and wounded another in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
An airstrike in Mosul killed 18 militants and wounded many others.
Seven militants were killed in Balad.
In Baghdad, five militants were killed.
Four militants were killed while booby-trapping a home in Muqdadiya.
In Ziwiya, three militants were killed, also rigging a home.
Three more were killed trying to plant a roadside bomb in Yathrib.
A suicide bomber was killed in Haditha.
Several militants were killed when security forces shot them as they approached Haqlaniya in an explosives laden car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- HRW Calls on Baghdad to Admit to Holding Prisoners; 25 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2018
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018