At least 97 were killed nine were wounded. Most of the casualties were militants.
Nine volunteer fighters were killed in Mkeshiefa.
Militants kidnapped 22 citizens in Kirkuk.
Twenty militants were killed during airstrikes in Hawija, Rashad and Riyadh.
Security forces killed 19 militants and wounded another in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
An airstrike in Mosul killed 18 militants and wounded many others.
Seven militants were killed in Balad.
In Baghdad, five militants were killed.
Four militants were killed while booby-trapping a home in Muqdadiya.
In Ziwiya, three militants were killed, also rigging a home.
Three more were killed trying to plant a roadside bomb in Yathrib.
A suicide bomber was killed in Haditha.
Several militants were killed when security forces shot them as they approached Haqlaniya in an explosives laden car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraqi Troops Still Chasing ISIS; 39 Killed in Iraq – December 17th, 2017
- More Yazidi Victims Found in Mass Graves; 97 Killed in Iraq – December 16th, 2017
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017