At least 97 were killed nine were wounded. Most of the casualties were militants.
Nine volunteer fighters were killed in Mkeshiefa.
Militants kidnapped 22 citizens in Kirkuk.
Twenty militants were killed during airstrikes in Hawija, Rashad and Riyadh.
Security forces killed 19 militants and wounded another in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
An airstrike in Mosul killed 18 militants and wounded many others.
Seven militants were killed in Balad.
In Baghdad, five militants were killed.
Four militants were killed while booby-trapping a home in Muqdadiya.
In Ziwiya, three militants were killed, also rigging a home.
Three more were killed trying to plant a roadside bomb in Yathrib.
A suicide bomber was killed in Haditha.
Several militants were killed when security forces shot them as they approached Haqlaniya in an explosives laden car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018