About 71 people were killed and 48 more were wounded today. Anbar province had the most deaths.
Clashes in Garma left three Sahwa members dead, while one gunman was also killed and another was wounded.
At least 14 more militants were killed and three more were wounded in scattered fighting.
Mortars and fighting killed two people and wounded 17 more at a base in Mussayab.
Two Sahwa members were shot dead in Tikrit.
In Rashad, a bomb killed a soldier and wounded two more.
A bomb wounded three soldiers in Balad.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017