About 71 people were killed and 48 more were wounded today. Anbar province had the most deaths.
Clashes in Garma left three Sahwa members dead, while one gunman was also killed and another was wounded.
At least 14 more militants were killed and three more were wounded in scattered fighting.
Mortars and fighting killed two people and wounded 17 more at a base in Mussayab.
Two Sahwa members were shot dead in Tikrit.
In Rashad, a bomb killed a soldier and wounded two more.
A bomb wounded three soldiers in Balad.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018