About 71 people were killed and 48 more were wounded today. Anbar province had the most deaths.
Clashes in Garma left three Sahwa members dead, while one gunman was also killed and another was wounded.
At least 14 more militants were killed and three more were wounded in scattered fighting.
Mortars and fighting killed two people and wounded 17 more at a base in Mussayab.
Two Sahwa members were shot dead in Tikrit.
In Rashad, a bomb killed a soldier and wounded two more.
A bomb wounded three soldiers in Balad.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018