More Bombs For Baghdad; 39 Killed, 63 Wounded
At least 39 people were killed and 63 more were wounded in prayer day attacks.
Gunmen killed a Yazidi mother and three sons in town of Sinjar.
A roadside bomb in Madaen killed a Sahwa leader and his bodyguard.
One civilian was wounded in Kirkuk, when gunmen detonated a bomb near a home, then shot at a gathering crowd.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Force Retake Baiji Refinery; 158 Killed across Country – April 18th, 2015
- Bombers Strike in Baghdad; 479 Killed Across Iraq – April 17th, 2015
- 313 Killed in Iraq as Fighting Increases on Two Fronts – April 16th, 2015
- ISIS Takes Villages in Anbar, as 290 Are Killed Across Iraq – April 15th, 2015
- 160 Killed in Iraq as Premier Visits White House – April 14th, 2015