More Bombs For Baghdad; 39 Killed, 63 Wounded
At least 39 people were killed and 63 more were wounded in prayer day attacks.
Gunmen killed a Yazidi mother and three sons in town of Sinjar.
A roadside bomb in Madaen killed a Sahwa leader and his bodyguard.
One civilian was wounded in Kirkuk, when gunmen detonated a bomb near a home, then shot at a gathering crowd.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Tribal Fighters Executed in Iraq; 115 Killed, 59 Wounded – October 31st, 2014
- Mass Graves in Western Iraq Drive Casualty Figure up to 470 Killed – October 30th, 2014
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014