More Bombs For Baghdad; 39 Killed, 63 Wounded
At least 39 people were killed and 63 more were wounded in prayer day attacks.
Gunmen killed a Yazidi mother and three sons in town of Sinjar.
A roadside bomb in Madaen killed a Sahwa leader and his bodyguard.
One civilian was wounded in Kirkuk, when gunmen detonated a bomb near a home, then shot at a gathering crowd.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- As Diplomats Discuss Iraq, 86 Are Killed across Country – September 15th, 2014
- Falluja Hospital Bombed Again As 42 Killed Across Iraq – September 14th, 2014
- Iraq PM Promises No More Airstrikes on Civilians; 63 Killed, 22 Wounded – September 13th, 2014
- 28 Killed, 56 Wounded in Bombings and Airstrikes Across Iraq – September 12th, 2014
- Bombers Strike in Baghdad and Southern Iraq: 124 Killed, 81 Wounded – September 11th, 2014