More Bombs For Baghdad; 39 Killed, 63 Wounded
At least 39 people were killed and 63 more were wounded in prayer day attacks.
Gunmen killed a Yazidi mother and three sons in town of Sinjar.
A roadside bomb in Madaen killed a Sahwa leader and his bodyguard.
One civilian was wounded in Kirkuk, when gunmen detonated a bomb near a home, then shot at a gathering crowd.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 257 Killed Across Iraq, Mostly In Security Ops – July 21st, 2014
- 131 Killed In Iraq As Deadline Passes for Christians To Leave Mosul – July 20th, 2014
- Bombers Return to Baghdad: 50 Killed, 92 Wounded – July 19th, 2014
- Iraq Security Ops Leave Over A Hundred Dead – July 18th, 2014
- Over 100 Killed in Iraq As Peshmerga Clash with Militants – July 17th, 2014