At least 39 people were killed and 63 more were wounded in prayer day attacks.
Gunmen killed a Yazidi mother and three sons in town of Sinjar.
A roadside bomb in Madaen killed a Sahwa leader and his bodyguard.
One civilian was wounded in Kirkuk, when gunmen detonated a bomb near a home, then shot at a gathering crowd.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Teenagers Blown-up by Old Landmine; 46 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2017
- Great Mosque Destroyed in Mosul; 91 Killed in Iraq – June 21st, 2017
- Chemical Weapons Report in Mosul; 84 Killed in Iraq – June 20th, 2017
- 92 Killed in Iraq, Including French and Kurdish Journalists – June 19th, 2017
- Troops Launch Operation in Final Mosul District; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2017