At least 25 people were killed and 28 more were wounded in attacks that focused on security forces.
Five soldiers were killed and four more were wounded in a double bombing at a Baiji refinery.
Gunmen killed four Sahwa members and wounded two more at a Samarra checkpoint.
Three Sahwa elements were shot dead in Balad.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Jurf al-Sakhar.
Five policemen were wounded in a pair of blasts in Suwayra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Kidnappings Increase Significantly; 37 Killed in Iraq – June 19th, 2018
- Shepherds Kidnapped and Executed; 16 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018
- More Humanitarian Aid Planned; Seven Killed in Iraq – June 16th, 2018
- Forty ISIS Bodies Found in Grave; 28 Killed in Iraq – June 15th, 2018