At least 25 people were killed and 28 more were wounded in attacks that focused on security forces.
Five soldiers were killed and four more were wounded in a double bombing at a Baiji refinery.
Gunmen killed four Sahwa members and wounded two more at a Samarra checkpoint.
Three Sahwa elements were shot dead in Balad.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Jurf al-Sakhar.
Five policemen were wounded in a pair of blasts in Suwayra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilian Casualties in Battle at Kurdish Border; 67 Killed in Iraq – October 20th, 2017
- Security Forces Shoot Protesters in Kirkuk, Khanaqin; 18 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2017
- Peshmerga Casualty Figures Raised; 90 Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2017
- Kurds Begin Return Home to Kirkuk; Eight Killed in Iraq – October 17th, 2017
- Kurds Flee as Baghdad Captures Kirkuk; 60 Killed, 133 Wounded – October 16th, 2017