Late day attacks pushed the number of those killed to 46 dead, while another 106 people were wounded in the carnage. In Baghdad, soccer players and mosque attendees were among the victims, while in Diyala province another funeral gathering was attacked.
In Muqdadiya, a bomb killed two people and wounded nine more, including children.
In Madaen, two young men were killed and seven more were wounded in a blast targeting young people playing a game popular during Ramadan. A separate bomb killed a policeman.
One border guard was killed and five more were wounded when men tried to cross the Syrian border into Anbar province.
In Qayara, a bomb killed one civilian and wounded two more.
An I.E.D. wounded three civilians in Garma.
In Abu Ghraib, a bomb killed a policeman and wounded two others.
Gunmen in Falluja killed a policeman and wounded his two brothers.
A taxi driver was shot dead in Mussayab.
Gunmen in Tal Abta killed a man.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a vacationing lieutenant.
A bomb in Hib Hib wounded two Sahwa members.
A bomb targeting a Babil provincial councilman traveling through Iskandariya wounded two bodyguards when it exploded.
A sticky bomb in Wadi Hajar injured a policeman.
In Basra, a bomb at a Turkish Airways office left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Operation Launched in Western Desert; 15 Killed in Iraq – November 23rd, 2017
- Yazidis Found in Mass Grave; 100 Killed in Iraq – November 22nd, 2017
- Truck Bombing in Contested Town; 88 Killed in Iraq – November 21st, 2017
- Large Operation Against ISIS in Hawija; 30 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2017
- Mass Grave Found in Yazidi Town; 46 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2017