The Eid al-Adha holiday has, so far, been relatively quiet. Violence had been expected surrounding the observances, which began last night. Still, at least seven Iraqis were killed and 18 more were wounded in the latest attacks.
Four people were killed and 12 more were wounded when a bomb exploded at a café in Khalis.
A car bomb outside a restaurant in Hilla wounded one policeman.
One policemen was wounded during a blast in Mosul.
In Amara, two people were kidnapped.
A bomb was hidden among soft drinks left outside a policewoman’s home exploded but no casualties were reported.
Mortars failed to injure anyone in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018