Five Killed in Baghdad and Mosul
Tuesday: 5 Killed, 10 Wounded
Insurgents significantly dialed down the violence today, but at least five Iraqis were killed in new attacks. Another 10 were wounded.
A bomb just south of Baghdad, near Jurf al-Sakhar, killed a local official.
Three people were wounded in a blast in Latifiya.
A roadside bomb in Qaim wounded a civilian.
A car bomb in Kirkuk left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Forty Killed Across Iraq; 13 Kidnapped in Anbar Province – May 18th, 2013
- Retaliation Against Sunnis Leave 90 Dead, 201 Wounded Across Iraq – May 17th, 2013
- Bombings Continue in Baghdad, Kirkuk; 40 Killed – May 16th, 2013
- Iraq Horror: 42 Killed, 141 Wounded – May 15th, 2013
- Baghdad Liquor Stores Targeted in Ongoing Attacks – May 14th, 2013