Insurgents significantly dialed down the violence today, but at least five Iraqis were killed in new attacks. Another 10 were wounded.
A bomb just south of Baghdad, near Jurf al-Sakhar, killed a local official.
Three people were wounded in a blast in Latifiya.
A roadside bomb in Qaim wounded a civilian.
A car bomb in Kirkuk left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018