Insurgents significantly dialed down the violence today, but at least five Iraqis were killed in new attacks. Another 10 were wounded.
A bomb just south of Baghdad, near Jurf al-Sakhar, killed a local official.
Three people were wounded in a blast in Latifiya.
A roadside bomb in Qaim wounded a civilian.
A car bomb in Kirkuk left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018