At least 13 Iraqis were killed and 33 more wounded in the latest violence. Meanwhile, back in the United States, a federal grand jury is investigating claims that C.I.A. agents were involved in some abuse cases.
Police in Mosul prevented a man from immolating himself after losing his temporary job allegedly to someone with government connection. A landmine killed a woman, while two soldiers were killed in separate attacks.
Two beheaded bodies were found in Baaj.
A sticky bomb in Mussayab killed a policeman.
In Balad, a Sunni preacher was injured during an attempt on his life.
Fourteen suspects were arrested in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018