At least two Iraqis were killed and 15 more were wounded in new violence mostly in and around the capital.
A bomb exploded near the Iraqiya offices in Baquba and wounded three people, including two security guards.
Two government workers were wounded in a bombing in Taji.
In Mosul, two policemen were wounded during a roadside blast.
In Sadr City, a bomb targeting an army patrol wounded four people, including two civilians.
In Baghdad, a bomb in Amiriya wounded two people.
Eighteen suspects were arrested and a bomb was defused in Basra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019