At least two Iraqis were killed and 15 more were wounded in new violence mostly in and around the capital.
A bomb exploded near the Iraqiya offices in Baquba and wounded three people, including two security guards.
Two government workers were wounded in a bombing in Taji.
In Mosul, two policemen were wounded during a roadside blast.
In Sadr City, a bomb targeting an army patrol wounded four people, including two civilians.
In Baghdad, a bomb in Amiriya wounded two people.
Eighteen suspects were arrested and a bomb was defused in Basra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilians Bombed in Turkish Strikes; 26 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2018
- Turkey Bombs PKK Sites; Three Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2018
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018