At least four Iraqis were killed and 12 more were wounded in light violence. Meanwhile, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki admitted that the Iraqiya party, which won the most seats in last month’s election, must be included in the next government.
An I.E.D. blew up in Touz Khormato and wounded five people.
Between Jalawla and Saidiya, a bomb blast wounded six Peshmerga fighters.
Two men, killed execution style, were found in Baaj.
In Mosul, Iraqi forces killed an al-Qaeda suspect during a joint operation alongside U.S. forces.
No casualties were reported after a rocket strike in Kirkuk.
A bomb was defused in Hawija.
Joint U.S., Iraqi, and Peshmerga forces arrested 37 suspects in separate villages in Jalawla.
Sixteen suspects were captured in Basra.
A Turkish soldier was killed and two more were wounded during clashes with Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) rebels in southeastern Turkey.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018