At least seven Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence. Security officials across the country are re-evaluating their plans after two days of devastating attacks in Baghdad this week.
In Fallujah, a pair of bombs killed a woman and wounded four family members.
A bomb in Qayara killed two policemen and a soldier.
A 10-year-old child and a soldier were killed during a blast in Hammam al-Aleel.
Gunmen killed the head of the local Awakening Council in Jurf al-Sakhar.
The Justice Ministry released 187 innocent detainees from prisons in Baghdad and Basra.
Nine suspects were arrested in Basra province.
Missan province implemented a new security plan in Missan province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018