At least seven Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence. Security officials across the country are re-evaluating their plans after two days of devastating attacks in Baghdad this week.
In Fallujah, a pair of bombs killed a woman and wounded four family members.
A bomb in Qayara killed two policemen and a soldier.
A 10-year-old child and a soldier were killed during a blast in Hammam al-Aleel.
Gunmen killed the head of the local Awakening Council in Jurf al-Sakhar.
The Justice Ministry released 187 innocent detainees from prisons in Baghdad and Basra.
Nine suspects were arrested in Basra province.
Missan province implemented a new security plan in Missan province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018