At least seven Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence. Security officials across the country are re-evaluating their plans after two days of devastating attacks in Baghdad this week.
In Fallujah, a pair of bombs killed a woman and wounded four family members.
A bomb in Qayara killed two policemen and a soldier.
A 10-year-old child and a soldier were killed during a blast in Hammam al-Aleel.
Gunmen killed the head of the local Awakening Council in Jurf al-Sakhar.
The Justice Ministry released 187 innocent detainees from prisons in Baghdad and Basra.
Nine suspects were arrested in Basra province.
Missan province implemented a new security plan in Missan province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017