At least seven Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence. Security officials across the country are re-evaluating their plans after two days of devastating attacks in Baghdad this week.
In Fallujah, a pair of bombs killed a woman and wounded four family members.
A bomb in Qayara killed two policemen and a soldier.
A 10-year-old child and a soldier were killed during a blast in Hammam al-Aleel.
Gunmen killed the head of the local Awakening Council in Jurf al-Sakhar.
The Justice Ministry released 187 innocent detainees from prisons in Baghdad and Basra.
Nine suspects were arrested in Basra province.
Missan province implemented a new security plan in Missan province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018