A Note From My Sickbed
I’ve come down with a bad case of diverticulitis, so I’m in bed, only occasionally able to traipse to my desk. Aside from episodes of sudden extreme pain, it’s the medication that makes it nearly impossible to write, which is frustrating for me. So no column today, unfortunately. But I’ll be back on Monday – because it’ll take more than some nasty little bug to keep me down.
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
You can buy An Enemy of the State: The Life of Murray N. Rothbard (Prometheus Books, 2000), my biography of the great libertarian thinker, here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- A Note to My Readers – September 14th, 2014
- Iraq War III: Obama’s ‘Operation Doubletalk’ – September 11th, 2014
- America’s Frankenstein Brigade – September 9th, 2014
- Corruption Is the Price of Empire – September 7th, 2014
- Anti-Interventionism and Its Discontents – September 4th, 2014