A Note to My Readers
There’s no column today: looks like the flu has claimed yet another victim! But don’t worry: I’ll be back on Monday.
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
You can buy An Enemy of the State: The Life of Murray N. Rothbard (Prometheus Books, 2000), my biography of the great libertarian thinker, here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- How To Judge a Political Candidate – April 21st, 2015
- Our Enemies, the Saudis – April 19th, 2015
- The Murderers of Kiev – April 16th, 2015
- We’ll Never Limit Government Unless We Ditch Foreign Intervention – April 14th, 2015
- Israel’s Strategy: Divide and Rule – April 12th, 2015