A Note to My Readers
I have some personal business to take care of today, which accounts for the lack of a column. I’ll be back on Wednesday.
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- Will Maoists Arise Out Of Nepal’s Ruins? – April 28th, 2015
- Who Hacked the White House? – April 26th, 2015
- The Clintons, Crony Capitalism, and American Foreign Policy – April 23rd, 2015
- How To Judge a Political Candidate – April 21st, 2015
- Our Enemies, the Saudis – April 19th, 2015