A Note to My Readers
I have some personal business to take care of today, which accounts for the lack of a column. I’ll be back on Wednesday.
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- A Monster Reawakens: The Rise of Ukrainian Fascism – March 4th, 2014
- Crimea for the Crimeans – March 2nd, 2014
- The Worst Snowden Revelation of Them All – February 27th, 2014
- A World of Trouble – February 25th, 2014
- Coup in Kiev – February 23rd, 2014