A Note to My Readers
I have some personal business to take care of today, which accounts for the lack of a column. I’ll be back on Wednesday.
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- Bibi Wants War – March 3rd, 2015
- Who Killed Boris Nemtsov? – March 1st, 2015
- An Appeal to My Readers – February 26th, 2015
- War Party Is Ready for 2016 – February 24th, 2015
- Bibi Netanyahu, Ingrate – February 22nd, 2015