A Note to My Readers
I have some personal business to take care of today, which accounts for the lack of a column. I’ll be back on Wednesday.
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- A President Who Should ‘Live In Infamy’ – December 5th, 2013
- Long Live ‘Isolationism’! – December 3rd, 2013
- Ukraine Defends Its Sovereignty – December 1st, 2013
- Sex and the NSA – November 28th, 2013
- Tyrannosaurus Pentagonus: The Road to Extinction – November 26th, 2013