The Saraya al-Ashura militia group warned U.S. troops and advisers to leave Iraq or risk becoming their next targets.
At least 100 people were killed or found dead, and three were wounded:
In Rambousi, a mass grave yielded 73 bodies believed to mostly belong to Yazidis.
A civilian was shot dead in Madaen.
South of Mosul, security forces killed 23 militants.
Security forces killed two militants in Jazirat al-Saniya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018