The Saraya al-Ashura militia group warned U.S. troops and advisers to leave Iraq or risk becoming their next targets.
At least 100 people were killed or found dead, and three were wounded:
In Rambousi, a mass grave yielded 73 bodies believed to mostly belong to Yazidis.
A civilian was shot dead in Madaen.
South of Mosul, security forces killed 23 militants.
Security forces killed two militants in Jazirat al-Saniya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017