The Saraya al-Ashura militia group warned U.S. troops and advisers to leave Iraq or risk becoming their next targets.
At least 100 people were killed or found dead, and three were wounded:
In Rambousi, a mass grave yielded 73 bodies believed to mostly belong to Yazidis.
A civilian was shot dead in Madaen.
South of Mosul, security forces killed 23 militants.
Security forces killed two militants in Jazirat al-Saniya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018
- Security Forces Among 13 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2018