The Saraya al-Ashura militia group warned U.S. troops and advisers to leave Iraq or risk becoming their next targets.
At least 100 people were killed or found dead, and three were wounded:
In Rambousi, a mass grave yielded 73 bodies believed to mostly belong to Yazidis.
A civilian was shot dead in Madaen.
South of Mosul, security forces killed 23 militants.
Security forces killed two militants in Jazirat al-Saniya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018