At least 107 people were killed and five more were wounded:
Militants beheaded seven people in Qaim.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one person and wounded four more.
A soldier was killed and his son was wounded during a shooting in Husseiniyat al-Rashidiya.
Eighty militants were killed in Qasabat Ar’ray.
Peshmerga killed 17 militants trying to escape Tal Afar.
Near Hawija, an airstrike left a militant leader dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Soldier Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 20th, 2018
- ISIS Ambushes Shi’ite Militiamen near Kirkuk; 31 Killed in Iraq – February 19th, 2018
- ISIS Widows Sentenced to Death, Prison; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2018
- Another Mass Grave Found South of Mosul; 116 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2018
- Security Forces Battle ISIS near Mosul; 23 Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2018