At least 107 people were killed and five more were wounded:
Militants beheaded seven people in Qaim.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one person and wounded four more.
A soldier was killed and his son was wounded during a shooting in Husseiniyat al-Rashidiya.
Eighty militants were killed in Qasabat Ar’ray.
Peshmerga killed 17 militants trying to escape Tal Afar.
Near Hawija, an airstrike left a militant leader dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Yazidis Found in Mass Grave; 100 Killed in Iraq – November 22nd, 2017
- Truck Bombing in Contested Town; 88 Killed in Iraq – November 21st, 2017
- Large Operation Against ISIS in Hawija; 30 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2017
- Mass Grave Found in Yazidi Town; 46 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2017
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017