At least 107 people were killed and five more were wounded:
Militants beheaded seven people in Qaim.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one person and wounded four more.
A soldier was killed and his son was wounded during a shooting in Husseiniyat al-Rashidiya.
Eighty militants were killed in Qasabat Ar’ray.
Peshmerga killed 17 militants trying to escape Tal Afar.
Near Hawija, an airstrike left a militant leader dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Eleven ISIS Militants Killed in Iraq – May 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Three Soldiers Found After Missing for Two Years; Two Killed in Iraq – May 19th, 2018
- Turkish Soldier Among 27 Killed in Iraq – May 18th, 2018
- Denmark Withdrawing Special Forces; 12 Killed in Iraq – May 17th, 2018
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Funeral; 16 Killed in Iraq – May 16th, 2018