At least 107 people were killed and five more were wounded:
Militants beheaded seven people in Qaim.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one person and wounded four more.
A soldier was killed and his son was wounded during a shooting in Husseiniyat al-Rashidiya.
Eighty militants were killed in Qasabat Ar’ray.
Peshmerga killed 17 militants trying to escape Tal Afar.
Near Hawija, an airstrike left a militant leader dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018