At least 107 people were killed and five more were wounded:
Militants beheaded seven people in Qaim.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one person and wounded four more.
A soldier was killed and his son was wounded during a shooting in Husseiniyat al-Rashidiya.
Eighty militants were killed in Qasabat Ar’ray.
Peshmerga killed 17 militants trying to escape Tal Afar.
Near Hawija, an airstrike left a militant leader dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bombers Return to Sadr City; Five Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2018
- Child Injured in Checkpoint Attack; Six Killed in Iraq – August 13th, 2018
- Fresh ISIS Clashes and Attacks; 42 Killed in Iraq – August 12th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Tribal Fighters near Baiji; 12 Killed in Iraq – August 11th, 2018
- Double Bombing Targets First Responders; Seven Killed in Iraq – August 10th, 2018