Leaflets were dropped over Hawija and Shirqat advising Islamic State militants to surrender.
Over 2,100 bodies have been recovered, so far, in Mosul.
At least 85 people were killed and nine more were wounded in recent violence:
A mass grave containing 50 bodies was found in Ayadiya. The victims were shot in the head. Some bodies were mutilated or showed other signs of torture.
Airstrikes in the Hamrin Lake area left 15 militants dead.
Peshmerga forces killed six militants near Tal Afar.
In Ayadiya, five militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurdish Town Strikes Against Deteriorating Security; 24 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2018
- Mass ISIS Grave Yields 167 Bodies; 19 Killed Recently in Iraq – June 20th, 2018
- ISIS Kidnappings Increase Significantly; 37 Killed in Iraq – June 19th, 2018
- Shepherds Kidnapped and Executed; 16 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018