Leaflets were dropped over Hawija and Shirqat advising Islamic State militants to surrender.
Over 2,100 bodies have been recovered, so far, in Mosul.
At least 85 people were killed and nine more were wounded in recent violence:
A mass grave containing 50 bodies was found in Ayadiya. The victims were shot in the head. Some bodies were mutilated or showed other signs of torture.
Airstrikes in the Hamrin Lake area left 15 militants dead.
Peshmerga forces killed six militants near Tal Afar.
In Ayadiya, five militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Yazidis Found in Mass Grave; 100 Killed in Iraq – November 22nd, 2017
- Truck Bombing in Contested Town; 88 Killed in Iraq – November 21st, 2017
- Large Operation Against ISIS in Hawija; 30 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2017
- Mass Grave Found in Yazidi Town; 46 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2017
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017