The Iraqi military received two Czech-made L-159 fighter jets, bringing the number of these Czech planes to eight total.
At least 13 were killed and 11 were wounded:
In Taji, one person was killed and three more were wounded in a blast.
A teacher was shot dead on a highway between Baquba and Khalis.
In Abu Ghraib, a roadside bomb wounded two soldiers.
A bomb in Hit wounded three civilians.
In Mosul, a missile strike killed four militants.
Five militants were killed in an airstrike in Metabijh.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018