The Iraqi military received two Czech-made L-159 fighter jets, bringing the number of these Czech planes to eight total.
At least 13 were killed and 11 were wounded:
In Taji, one person was killed and three more were wounded in a blast.
A teacher was shot dead on a highway between Baquba and Khalis.
In Abu Ghraib, a roadside bomb wounded two soldiers.
A bomb in Hit wounded three civilians.
In Mosul, a missile strike killed four militants.
Five militants were killed in an airstrike in Metabijh.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018