The Iraqi government announced a deal that could mean the withdrawal of unauthorized Turkish troops from a base in Bashiqa. Though, Ankara’s response to reporters was a bit more guarded than Baghdad’s.
At least 288 were killed and 27 more wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed three people and wounded four more.
Nineteen civilians were wounded by an I.E.D. as they were fleeing Hawija.
A bomb killed one person and wounded four more in Yusufiya.
An operation that liberated parts of Saqra and Zuwiya also left 153 militants dead.
In Mosul, at least 131 militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Found in Yazidi Town; 46 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2017
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017
- Last Remaining ISIS Town in Iraq Captured; 17 Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2017
- Journalist, Turkish Soldiers Among 34 Killed in Iraq – November 16th, 2017
- ISIS Operations Ramp up in Anbar; 48 Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2017