Bombers Targeting Baghdad; 41 Killed in Iraq
The United Nations delivered aid to 42,000 residents of newly liberated areas of Mosul.
At least 41 were killed and 22 were wounded:
In Baghdad, 10 people were killed and 22 were wounded in two bombings.
In Mosul, security forces killed a suicide bomber.
At least 30 militants were killed in an airstrike.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Casualties; 77 Killed Across Iraq – April 22nd, 2017
- Qatari Hostages Freed; 16 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2017
- ISIS Leader’s Relative Reported Killed in Mosul; 63 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2017
- Bodies Floating in Tigris River; 17 Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2017
- Temporary Bridge Opens in Mosul; 108 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2017