The United Nations delivered aid to 42,000 residents of newly liberated areas of Mosul.
At least 41 were killed and 22 were wounded:
In Baghdad, 10 people were killed and 22 were wounded in two bombings.
In Mosul, security forces killed a suicide bomber.
At least 30 militants were killed in an airstrike.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Teenagers Blown-up by Old Landmine; 46 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2017
- Great Mosque Destroyed in Mosul; 91 Killed in Iraq – June 21st, 2017
- Chemical Weapons Report in Mosul; 84 Killed in Iraq – June 20th, 2017
- 92 Killed in Iraq, Including French and Kurdish Journalists – June 19th, 2017
- Troops Launch Operation in Final Mosul District; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2017