The United Nations delivered aid to 42,000 residents of newly liberated areas of Mosul.
At least 41 were killed and 22 were wounded:
In Baghdad, 10 people were killed and 22 were wounded in two bombings.
In Mosul, security forces killed a suicide bomber.
At least 30 militants were killed in an airstrike.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017