The United Nations delivered aid to 42,000 residents of newly liberated areas of Mosul.
At least 41 were killed and 22 were wounded:
In Baghdad, 10 people were killed and 22 were wounded in two bombings.
In Mosul, security forces killed a suicide bomber.
At least 30 militants were killed in an airstrike.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018