According to Peshmerga officials, Finland is planning to deploy 50 additional trainers to Kurdistan.
At least 41 people were killed and 23 were wounded:
Seven decomposed bodies were discovered near Hussein Islam village.
Militants killed a woman for hurling stones at them in Shirqat. She was trying to avenge the death of her son who was killed by militants as they were trying to flee the city. Security forces killed a bomber.
A bomb at a park in Madaen left eight people with injuries.
Four torture victims were liberated in Samarra.
A sniper wounded a civilian trying to escape Rashad.
Nine militants were killed in an explosion at a Rawa arms factory.
Strikes on Khorsabad left nine militants dead.
Unidentified gunmen killed four militants in Qaim, including a leader.
In Tal Afar, strikes left four militants dead.
A suicide bomber were killed in Telul Alpaq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018