At least 59 people were killed and 10 were wounded:
Militants executed 20 civilians in Mosul, who were accused of collaborating with Peshmerga forces.
In Baghdad, a bomb at a Furat market left one dead and eight wounded.
A bomb in Jurf al-Sakhar wounded two militiamen.
Peshmerga forces shelled a location near the Mosul Dam, killing 25 militants.
Thirteen militant officials were killed in a strike on Qaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018