At least 59 people were killed and 10 were wounded:
Militants executed 20 civilians in Mosul, who were accused of collaborating with Peshmerga forces.
In Baghdad, a bomb at a Furat market left one dead and eight wounded.
A bomb in Jurf al-Sakhar wounded two militiamen.
Peshmerga forces shelled a location near the Mosul Dam, killing 25 militants.
Thirteen militant officials were killed in a strike on Qaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017
- Kurdish Refugee Camp Bombed; 18 Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2017