At least 59 people were killed and 10 were wounded:
Militants executed 20 civilians in Mosul, who were accused of collaborating with Peshmerga forces.
In Baghdad, a bomb at a Furat market left one dead and eight wounded.
A bomb in Jurf al-Sakhar wounded two militiamen.
Peshmerga forces shelled a location near the Mosul Dam, killing 25 militants.
Thirteen militant officials were killed in a strike on Qaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018
- Yazidi Man Among 19 Killed in Iraq – July 10th, 2018