At least 59 people were killed and 10 were wounded:
Militants executed 20 civilians in Mosul, who were accused of collaborating with Peshmerga forces.
In Baghdad, a bomb at a Furat market left one dead and eight wounded.
A bomb in Jurf al-Sakhar wounded two militiamen.
Peshmerga forces shelled a location near the Mosul Dam, killing 25 militants.
Thirteen militant officials were killed in a strike on Qaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018