At least 46 people were killed, and 22 were wounded:
Militants burned five people to death in Tal Abta after accusing them of spying.
Three people were killed and six were wounded when a bomb at a market in Taji exploded.
Three Peshmerga and as many as 10 militants were killed in Daquq during clashes.
A roadside bomb killed a militiaman in Muqdadiya.
In Swamrah, mortar fire wounded two women and two children.
A bomb in Zarkush wounded two people, including a civilian.
In Sadr City, a stun grenade left under a motorcycle wounded a civilian.
Peshmerga forces killed four militants in Zumar.
Three militants were killed when a bomb they were transporting exploded in the Hamrin Hills.
An airstrike in Hawija killed a militant leader.
Near Kirkuk, a strike killed a militant leader.
Another militant leader was killed in a strike on Mosul.
Several militants were killed in a failed attack on a floating bridge linking Makhmour and Qayara.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018