Hungarian Defense Minister Istvan Simicsko is on a two-day visit to Erbil to discuss the war effort and ties with the Kurdish state.
At least 94 were killed, and 28 were wounded:
Five family members were burned to death in Riyadh after being caught attempting to escape Daesh territory. The family consisted of three children and their parents.
Gunmen killed three truck drivers on a highway between Baghdad and Baquba.
Two people were killed and nine were wounded by a blast in Mahmoudiya.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib killed two militiamen and wounded four more.
In Muqdadiya, two civilians were shot dead in separate locations.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed one person and wounded eight more in Jisr Diyala.
Militants executed a woman in Sharqat on human-smuggling charges.
Gunmen targeting an official in Abu Saida wounded two bodyguards instead.
A roadside bomb wounded a civilian in Abu Khanizir.
Militants buried 45 of their own alive in Qayara after the men deserted the battle in Bashir.
More than seven militants were killed in strikes near Gharra village.
Airstrikes killed four militants, including a prominent official, in an area west of Haditha.
Four militants were killed in Doulab.
Two militants were killed in Subaihat.
Security forces in Jeraishi killed a suicide bomber.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018