At least 318 people were killed and 111 were wounded:
A bomb near a soccer field in Madaen killed two people and wounded nine more.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed two people and wounded eight more.
A mortar strike killed one soldier and wounded 13 more at their Abu Ghraib base.
One civilian was killed and three were wounded by a blast in the Hamrin Basin area.
In Karmales village, strikes killed 32 militants and wounded 23 more.
Thirty militants were killed during operations in Hit.
Strikes on Hawija left 28 militants dead.
Strikes killed 25 militants and wounded 15 more in Shirikan.
In Makhmour, strikes killed 25 militants.
Strikes on Tal Afar killed 22 militants and wounded 14 more.
Airstrikes killed 22 militants in Falluja and Saqlawiya.
Operations in Hach left 20 militants dead.
Turkmen forces in Bashir killed 18 militants and wounded 10 more.
Nineteen militants were killed during airstrikes on Kardan.
Sixteen militants were killed during strikes on Shirqat.
In Nasr, airstrikes killed 15 militants.
Ten militants were killed in Mahana.
Eight militants were killed in Garma, including an official.
Strikes left seven militants dead in Baghdadi.
Security forces killed a militant official in Khirbirdan village.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018