U.S. troops are firing weapons every day at Firebase Bell near Makhmour, according to military spokesman Col. Steve Warren.
At least 216 people were killed and 17 were wounded:
A bombing in Abu Ghraib killed two people and wounded eight more.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed two militiamen and wounded three more.
A Coalition airstrike on a rocket factory killed as many as 34 militants in Qayara.
Forty militants were killed in a strike near Nasr.
Security forces in Tikrit killed 18 militants.
In Bashir, security forces killed 15 militants.
Fifteen militants were killed in strikes on Qaim.
Security forces in Garma killed 13 militants.
Artillery fire left 12 militants dead in Albu Diyab.
In Mosul, a strike killed a militant information minister, his wife, and five children. Eighteen militants were killed in other airstrikes.
Two militants were killed and six were wounded in a strike on Zawiya.
In Saqlawiya, two suicide bombers were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018