The Netherlands is investigating two incidences where airstrikes may have produced civilian casualties. As part of the Coalition, the Dutch have run about 1,300 missions.
At least 464 were killed and 36 were wounded:
In Mosul, over 300 security personnel and civil activists were executed, according to a Shi’ite militia spokesperson. An airstrike killed nine militants, including a Daesh commander. Militants cut off the hands of three children for stealing.
Fifteen bodies were found in a mass grave in Albu Diab.
Seven security personnel were wounded in clashes with militants in Salah ad-Din province.
Three policemen were wounded in Erbil during demonstrations against Turkish airstrikes against Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) targets. The strikes have killed civilians.
Security personnel killed 44 militants in Ramadi.
Thirty militants were killed in clashes at the Alas and Ajil oil fields.
Airstrikes on Kazak left 24 militants dead.
In Samarra, security personnel killed 11 militants.
Eight militants were killed while trying to sneak in to Baghdadi.
Airstrikes left seven militants dead and eight more wounded near Kirkuk.
In Jeraishi, three suicide bombers were killed.
One militant was killed and two were wounded in Husayba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018