Bombs Damage Pipelines in Iraq as 41 Are Killed
A pair of bombs near Kirkuk damaged a pipeline that delivers gas used for electricity production in Kurdistan and caused power outages.
At least 41 were killed in recent violence, and one more were wounded:
In Abbas Sharif, security forces killed 18 militants.
Special forces in Garma killed 10 militants, including a commander.
Three militants were killed clashes in the Makhoul Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attack on Security Chiefs near Tikrit; 87 Killed in Iraq – September 24th, 2016
- UK Ramps Up Strikes; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 23rd, 2016
- Militants Immolate Civilians; 216 Killed in Iraq – September 22nd, 2016
- Shirqat Close to Liberated; 60 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2016
- ISIS Fleeing Shirqat; 65 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2016