Bombs Damage Pipelines in Iraq as 41 Are Killed
A pair of bombs near Kirkuk damaged a pipeline that delivers gas used for electricity production in Kurdistan and caused power outages.
At least 41 were killed in recent violence, and one more were wounded:
In Abbas Sharif, security forces killed 18 militants.
Special forces in Garma killed 10 militants, including a commander.
Three militants were killed clashes in the Makhoul Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bomber Strike East of Baghdad; 138 Killed in Iraq – July 25th, 2016
- 164 Killed in Iraq; Bombers Strike near Shi’ite Shrine – July 24th, 2016
- 78 Killed in Iraq; Bombs Rattle Baghdad, Shirqat – July 23rd, 2016
- Sadr Militia to Fight in Mosul; 29 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2016
- More Exposure Deaths near Shirqat; 37 Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2016