Bombs Damage Pipelines in Iraq as 41 Are Killed
A pair of bombs near Kirkuk damaged a pipeline that delivers gas used for electricity production in Kurdistan and caused power outages.
At least 41 were killed in recent violence, and one more were wounded:
In Abbas Sharif, security forces killed 18 militants.
Special forces in Garma killed 10 militants, including a commander.
Three militants were killed clashes in the Makhoul Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 598 Killed in Iraq; Hundreds Sickened by Sulfur Fumes – October 22nd, 2016
- 553 Killed and Executed in Iraq as Militants Attack Kirkuk – October 21st, 2016
- US Soldier Among 126 Killed in Iraq – October 20th, 2016
- 232 Killed in Iraq as Mosul Fighting Heats Up – October 19th, 2016
- 180 Killed in Iraq as Mosul Operations Continue – October 18th, 2016