Bombs Damage Pipelines in Iraq as 41 Are Killed
A pair of bombs near Kirkuk damaged a pipeline that delivers gas used for electricity production in Kurdistan and caused power outages.
At least 41 were killed in recent violence, and one more were wounded:
In Abbas Sharif, security forces killed 18 militants.
Special forces in Garma killed 10 militants, including a commander.
Three militants were killed clashes in the Makhoul Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Heavy Fighting In Mosul’s Old City; 209 Killed in Iraq – March 28th, 2017
- New Civilian Casualties in Mosul Airstrikes; 127 Killed in Iraq – March 27th, 2017
- Cholera in Mosul; 242 Killed in Iraq – March 26th, 2017
- Pause in Mosul Fight; 37 Killed in Iraq – March 25th, 2017
- Sadrists Hold Rally in Baghdad; 60 Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2017