Bombs Damage Pipelines in Iraq as 41 Are Killed
A pair of bombs near Kirkuk damaged a pipeline that delivers gas used for electricity production in Kurdistan and caused power outages.
At least 41 were killed in recent violence, and one more were wounded:
In Abbas Sharif, security forces killed 18 militants.
Special forces in Garma killed 10 militants, including a commander.
Three militants were killed clashes in the Makhoul Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attacks on Mosul Civilians Continue; 115 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2016
- Suicide Bomber Targets Mosul Civilians; 91 Killed Across Iraq – December 3rd, 2016
- 192 Killed in Iraq; Explosion at ISIS Storage Facility Kills Dozens – December 1st, 2016
- 5,719 Killed in Iraq during November – November 30th, 2016
- Army Opens New Front near Hawija; 138 Killed in Iraq – November 29th, 2016