A growing number of Iraqi refugees to Germany are finding life there not what they expected and are just returning home.
Lessons from the capture of Ramadi are being used to train Iraqi soldiers in new combat skills.
At least 200 were killed and 12 were wounded:
In Baghdadi, five suicide bombers attacked a guesthouse belonging to a town councilman; they killed a tribal fighter acting as a guard and wounded 10 other people. Two more suicide bombers attacked first responders, killing the police chief and two policemen. In a second attack on the outskirts of twon, a dozen suicide bombers attacked a barracks and killed 25 security personnel.
A lawyer was shot dead in Iskandariya.
An exit that security forces opened so 5,000 families trapped in Falluja could attempt to leave the city has been booby-trapped by Daesh.
In Husayba, security forces killed 35 militants.
Another 35 were killed in Thar Thar.
Peshmerga forces in Sinjar killed 26 militants.
Twenty militants were killed in airstrikes on Jeraishi.
Coalition strikes killed at least 12 militants, including several prominent leaders, in Mkesheifa.
In Mosul, Islamic State militants executed four members of the Naqshbandi Order, a sometimes rival, sometimes allied militant group.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018