At least 59 were killed and 14 were wounded in new attacks:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed one person and wounded eight more. Two people were killed and six were wounded in a separate bombing. An oil ministry official was kidnapped and then rescued.
Forty militants were killed during operations in Albu Faraj, Makhazin, and Tameem.
A militant leader and 15 assistants were killed during an airstrike on Hit.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018