At least 59 were killed and 14 were wounded in new attacks:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed one person and wounded eight more. Two people were killed and six were wounded in a separate bombing. An oil ministry official was kidnapped and then rescued.
Forty militants were killed during operations in Albu Faraj, Makhazin, and Tameem.
A militant leader and 15 assistants were killed during an airstrike on Hit.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018
- Bomb Targets Election Candidate; Two Killed in Iraq – April 15th, 2018
- Kurdish Brothers Killed in Turkish Airstrike Among Four Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2018