In Tuz, a pair of bombs killed five members of one family, including three children.
Mortars killed three and wounded five in Khalidiya.
Two soldiers were killed and several others were wounded during shelling on Mazraa.
In Madaen, a bomb killed a civilian and wounded two others.
Militants arrested 35 young people after a bomb wounded several of them in Hawija.
Airstrikes left 57 militants dead in Qayara.
In Baiji, an American suicide bomber along with three other bombers carried out an attack. It is unclear when the attack occurred or the number of total casualties. Meanwhile, security forces killed 25 militants.
Security forces in Garma killed 21 militants.
A militant commander and 15 fighters were killed in an Australian airstrike on Anbar province.
In Samarra, sixteen militants were killed.
In Rutba, seven militants were killed.
A militant was killed in Kato.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018