In Tuz, a pair of bombs killed five members of one family, including three children.
Mortars killed three and wounded five in Khalidiya.
Two soldiers were killed and several others were wounded during shelling on Mazraa.
In Madaen, a bomb killed a civilian and wounded two others.
Militants arrested 35 young people after a bomb wounded several of them in Hawija.
Airstrikes left 57 militants dead in Qayara.
In Baiji, an American suicide bomber along with three other bombers carried out an attack. It is unclear when the attack occurred or the number of total casualties. Meanwhile, security forces killed 25 militants.
Security forces in Garma killed 21 militants.
A militant commander and 15 fighters were killed in an Australian airstrike on Anbar province.
In Samarra, sixteen militants were killed.
In Rutba, seven militants were killed.
A militant was killed in Kato.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018