In Tuz, a pair of bombs killed five members of one family, including three children.
Mortars killed three and wounded five in Khalidiya.
Two soldiers were killed and several others were wounded during shelling on Mazraa.
In Madaen, a bomb killed a civilian and wounded two others.
Militants arrested 35 young people after a bomb wounded several of them in Hawija.
Airstrikes left 57 militants dead in Qayara.
In Baiji, an American suicide bomber along with three other bombers carried out an attack. It is unclear when the attack occurred or the number of total casualties. Meanwhile, security forces killed 25 militants.
Security forces in Garma killed 21 militants.
A militant commander and 15 fighters were killed in an Australian airstrike on Anbar province.
In Samarra, sixteen militants were killed.
In Rutba, seven militants were killed.
A militant was killed in Kato.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018