In Tuz, a pair of bombs killed five members of one family, including three children.
Mortars killed three and wounded five in Khalidiya.
Two soldiers were killed and several others were wounded during shelling on Mazraa.
In Madaen, a bomb killed a civilian and wounded two others.
Militants arrested 35 young people after a bomb wounded several of them in Hawija.
Airstrikes left 57 militants dead in Qayara.
In Baiji, an American suicide bomber along with three other bombers carried out an attack. It is unclear when the attack occurred or the number of total casualties. Meanwhile, security forces killed 25 militants.
Security forces in Garma killed 21 militants.
A militant commander and 15 fighters were killed in an Australian airstrike on Anbar province.
In Samarra, sixteen militants were killed.
In Rutba, seven militants were killed.
A militant was killed in Kato.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019