The Iraqi Parliament has passed an anti-corruption plan proposed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. The vote on the plan was unanimous.
At least 156 were killed and one more was wounded:
In Mosul, an unknown number of people were executed for helping Yazidi women escape to Dohuk.
In Qayara, two Jabour tribe elders were executed after being removed from their homes.
Gunmen killed a police lieutenant colonel in Tuz.
In Mkesheifa, an airstrike left 49 militants dead.
Twenty militants were killed in Albu Hayat.
Eleven militants were killed during clashes in al-Hayy.
In Albu Shajal and al-Malahma, seven militants were killed.
Airstrikes killed six militants in Rutba.
Five militants were killed in Husayba al-Sharkiya.
In Msheihda, three militants were killed.
A sniper was killed in al-Madhiq.
An airstrike on Falluja injured a wali.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018