The Iraqi Parliament has passed an anti-corruption plan proposed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. The vote on the plan was unanimous.
At least 156 were killed and one more was wounded:
In Mosul, an unknown number of people were executed for helping Yazidi women escape to Dohuk.
In Qayara, two Jabour tribe elders were executed after being removed from their homes.
Gunmen killed a police lieutenant colonel in Tuz.
In Mkesheifa, an airstrike left 49 militants dead.
Twenty militants were killed in Albu Hayat.
Eleven militants were killed during clashes in al-Hayy.
In Albu Shajal and al-Malahma, seven militants were killed.
Airstrikes killed six militants in Rutba.
Five militants were killed in Husayba al-Sharkiya.
In Msheihda, three militants were killed.
A sniper was killed in al-Madhiq.
An airstrike on Falluja injured a wali.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018