The Iraqi Parliament has passed an anti-corruption plan proposed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. The vote on the plan was unanimous.
At least 156 were killed and one more was wounded:
In Mosul, an unknown number of people were executed for helping Yazidi women escape to Dohuk.
In Qayara, two Jabour tribe elders were executed after being removed from their homes.
Gunmen killed a police lieutenant colonel in Tuz.
In Mkesheifa, an airstrike left 49 militants dead.
Twenty militants were killed in Albu Hayat.
Eleven militants were killed during clashes in al-Hayy.
In Albu Shajal and al-Malahma, seven militants were killed.
Airstrikes killed six militants in Rutba.
Five militants were killed in Husayba al-Sharkiya.
In Msheihda, three militants were killed.
A sniper was killed in al-Madhiq.
An airstrike on Falluja injured a wali.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017
- Kurdish Refugee Camp Bombed; 18 Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2017