At least 62 were killed and nine were wounded across Iraq:
In Makhmour, missiles left one young woman dead and two more with heavy injuries.
A blast in Yusufiya killed one person and wounded three more.
In Husayba, an officer killed seven militants before being shot to death himself. Dozens of militants were killed separately. Authorities say the area has been liberated.
Militants in Qayara executed a former commander of the Habbaniya air base.
A bomb in Hawi killed 17 militants and wounded four more.
In Subaihat, nine militants were killed.
Security forces killed five militants at the Trebil border with Jordan.
Four suicide bombers were killed in Sicher.
In Ramadi, four militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018