At least 62 were killed and nine were wounded across Iraq:
In Makhmour, missiles left one young woman dead and two more with heavy injuries.
A blast in Yusufiya killed one person and wounded three more.
In Husayba, an officer killed seven militants before being shot to death himself. Dozens of militants were killed separately. Authorities say the area has been liberated.
Militants in Qayara executed a former commander of the Habbaniya air base.
A bomb in Hawi killed 17 militants and wounded four more.
In Subaihat, nine militants were killed.
Security forces killed five militants at the Trebil border with Jordan.
Four suicide bombers were killed in Sicher.
In Ramadi, four militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018