At least 62 were killed and nine were wounded across Iraq:
In Makhmour, missiles left one young woman dead and two more with heavy injuries.
A blast in Yusufiya killed one person and wounded three more.
In Husayba, an officer killed seven militants before being shot to death himself. Dozens of militants were killed separately. Authorities say the area has been liberated.
Militants in Qayara executed a former commander of the Habbaniya air base.
A bomb in Hawi killed 17 militants and wounded four more.
In Subaihat, nine militants were killed.
Security forces killed five militants at the Trebil border with Jordan.
Four suicide bombers were killed in Sicher.
In Ramadi, four militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018