Independent Monitoring Group Airwars released a report on Monday estimating that at least 459 civilians have been killed in Coalition airstrikes across Iraq and Syria during the last year.
At least 141 were killed and 23 were wounded across Iraq in recent violence:
In Mosul, 19 women were executed for refusing sex with militants. Eleven young men were executed for cooperating with Iraqi forces. Six taxi drivers were also executed, for helping families attempt to escape Mosul.
A strike from an Iraqi helicopter killed five people and wounded eight near Khalidiya.
Three people were killed and six were wounded in a similar strike in al-Nassaf.
Gunmen in Kirkuk killed an official and his driver, both working for the North Oil Company. His predecessor at the company had been shot to death only a month earlier.
A clash in Abu Flies left seven policemen dead and four wounded.
Mortars killed two tribal fighters and wounded five more in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
In Husayba, six security members and 11 militants were killed.
Security forces killed 19 militants in Albu Ghanem.
At least 18 militants were killed in the Sinjar region.
Seventeen militants were killed in Albu Aytha.
In Makhmour, 12 militants were killed.
Two militants were killed in Ramadi.
In Baiji, a suicide bomber was killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018