At least 194 were killed and 64 were wounded:
Five security members were killed and eight were wounded in a suicide blast in Mazra’a.
A bomb killed three people and wounded six more in Mandali.
Two oil protection officers were killed in Berjesiya.
Ten people were killed or wounded in a roadside blast in Abbasid.
Security forces killed 57 militants in Husayba.
Thirteen militants were killed in Rutba.
Security forces attacked a militant post at Juweiba, where they killed 12 of them.
Three militants were killed in Saqlawiya.
Two militant leaders were killed in Baiji.
In Falluja, an armed group killed a militant.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019