At least 22 were killed and 34 were wounded:
In Baghdad, the number of casualties in Thursday’s hotel bombings was revised. Five more people were killed and 15 more were wounded than in earlier reports, bringing the final casualty figures to 15 dead and 42 injured. On Friday, a bomb on a commuter bus killed three people and wounded 10 more. A civilian was shot dead. A bomb wounded three civilians in Obeidi. At the Diyala Bridge, a bomb wounded three civilians. Two dumped bodies were found.
A bomb in Latifiya killed a soldier and wounded three more.
Ten militants were killed in Ishaqi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018