At least 22 were killed and 34 were wounded:
In Baghdad, the number of casualties in Thursday’s hotel bombings was revised. Five more people were killed and 15 more were wounded than in earlier reports, bringing the final casualty figures to 15 dead and 42 injured. On Friday, a bomb on a commuter bus killed three people and wounded 10 more. A civilian was shot dead. A bomb wounded three civilians in Obeidi. At the Diyala Bridge, a bomb wounded three civilians. Two dumped bodies were found.
A bomb in Latifiya killed a soldier and wounded three more.
Ten militants were killed in Ishaqi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 60 Militants Found in Mosul Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2018
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018