At least 22 were killed and 34 were wounded:
In Baghdad, the number of casualties in Thursday’s hotel bombings was revised. Five more people were killed and 15 more were wounded than in earlier reports, bringing the final casualty figures to 15 dead and 42 injured. On Friday, a bomb on a commuter bus killed three people and wounded 10 more. A civilian was shot dead. A bomb wounded three civilians in Obeidi. At the Diyala Bridge, a bomb wounded three civilians. Two dumped bodies were found.
A bomb in Latifiya killed a soldier and wounded three more.
Ten militants were killed in Ishaqi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018
- Mass Grave at Badush Prison; 66 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2018
- Bloody Day in Baghdad; 53 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2018
- PKK Launch Rocket at Turkey; Six Killed in Iraq – January 14th, 2018