At least 22 were killed and 34 were wounded:
In Baghdad, the number of casualties in Thursday’s hotel bombings was revised. Five more people were killed and 15 more were wounded than in earlier reports, bringing the final casualty figures to 15 dead and 42 injured. On Friday, a bomb on a commuter bus killed three people and wounded 10 more. A civilian was shot dead. A bomb wounded three civilians in Obeidi. At the Diyala Bridge, a bomb wounded three civilians. Two dumped bodies were found.
A bomb in Latifiya killed a soldier and wounded three more.
Ten militants were killed in Ishaqi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018