The bombings continued in Baghdad, as did a major military operation in nearby Garma. At least 148 were killed and 74 were wounded.
In Mosul, militants executed a journalist.
Two men were stoned to death on adultery charges somewhere in Ninevah province.
In Kaskie, shelling wounded three children.
Militants killed four tribal fighters in Dujail.
A police colonel and a policeman were killed in an attack on Mazra’a.
Six soldiers were killed in a booby-trapped home in Tikrit.
In Garma, 44 militants were killed in an ongoing operation.
Seventeen militiamen were wounded during clashes in Balad.
Fourteen militants were killed at the Baiji Refinery.
Security forces killed nine militants in al-Baghdadi.
In Falluja, eight militants were killed and five were wounded in an airstrike.
In Samarra, seven militants were killed.
Six militants were killed and 10 were wounded during airstrikes in Saqlawiya.
In Ramadi, five militants were killed.
Three militants were killed in an airstrike in Jazira.
At the Hamrin Dam, several militants were killed when they attempted to cross the lake.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018