Bombs continue to explode in the capital. At least 182 were killed and 107 were wounded across Iraq.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed seven soldiers and wounded 25 more in Khilani Square in Bab al-Sheikh. A second bomb near Khilani Square killed six people and wounded 17 more. Three people were killed and 10 were wounded by a blast in Amil. Three more people were killed by bombs in Bayaa or Husseiniya.
Four people were killed and nine were wounded in a car bombing in Mahmoudiya.
In Baghdad, four civilians were wounded before forces could repel a militant attack.
Six civilians were wounded in Baquba when a bomb exploded.
Gunmen wounded a civilian in Abu Saida.
Security forces killed 65 militants in Garma.
In the Lake Thar Thar battles, 50 militants were killed.
Twenty militants were killed and 25 were wounded when they attacked Tara.
In Khazar, airstrikes left 16 militants dead.
Artillery strikes left eight militants wounded, including a commander.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018