At least 52 were killed and 15 were wounded. Most of the victims were executed. One bomb attack, however, targeted pilgrims.
Officials in Zab said that 34 people were executed in Mosul, Qayara, and Shirqat. At least nine of the victims were security personnel.
A Peshmerga member was executed in a video released by militants on Wednesday.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018