At least 52 were killed and 15 were wounded. Most of the victims were executed. One bomb attack, however, targeted pilgrims.
Officials in Zab said that 34 people were executed in Mosul, Qayara, and Shirqat. At least nine of the victims were security personnel.
A Peshmerga member was executed in a video released by militants on Wednesday.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018