At least 136 were killed and 22 were wounded across Iraq. Most of the dead were militants; however, bombers continued to rattle Baghdad.
Gunmen in Balad Ruz killed three civilians, including a muezzin.
The body of a civilian was found near Abbara.
A bomb killed a policeman in Abu Karma.
In Garma, 58 militants were killed.
Twenty militants were killed in Tal Afar.
In Hardan, 18 militants were killed.
Fourteen militants were killed in al-Sijariya.
At least 38 militants were killed or wounded in Hawija.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018