At least 136 were killed and 22 were wounded across Iraq. Most of the dead were militants; however, bombers continued to rattle Baghdad.
Gunmen in Balad Ruz killed three civilians, including a muezzin.
The body of a civilian was found near Abbara.
A bomb killed a policeman in Abu Karma.
In Garma, 58 militants were killed.
Twenty militants were killed in Tal Afar.
In Hardan, 18 militants were killed.
Fourteen militants were killed in al-Sijariya.
At least 38 militants were killed or wounded in Hawija.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraqi Troops Still Chasing ISIS; 39 Killed in Iraq – December 17th, 2017
- More Yazidi Victims Found in Mass Graves; 97 Killed in Iraq – December 16th, 2017
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017