At least 136 were killed and 22 were wounded across Iraq. Most of the dead were militants; however, bombers continued to rattle Baghdad.
Gunmen in Balad Ruz killed three civilians, including a muezzin.
The body of a civilian was found near Abbara.
A bomb killed a policeman in Abu Karma.
In Garma, 58 militants were killed.
Twenty militants were killed in Tal Afar.
In Hardan, 18 militants were killed.
Fourteen militants were killed in al-Sijariya.
At least 38 militants were killed or wounded in Hawija.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018