At least 136 were killed and 22 were wounded across Iraq. Most of the dead were militants; however, bombers continued to rattle Baghdad.
Gunmen in Balad Ruz killed three civilians, including a muezzin.
The body of a civilian was found near Abbara.
A bomb killed a policeman in Abu Karma.
In Garma, 58 militants were killed.
Twenty militants were killed in Tal Afar.
In Hardan, 18 militants were killed.
Fourteen militants were killed in al-Sijariya.
At least 38 militants were killed or wounded in Hawija.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018