At least 161 were killed and 12 were wounded.
A bomb in Albu Khayal killed a militiaman and wounded two more.
Near Falluja, 12 militants were killed.
Six militants were killed in Bashir.
At least 83 militants were killed in airstrikes in Kirkuk, al-Dulab, Sinjar, Baiji and Garma.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018