At least 208 were killed and 40 were wounded in recent violence.
Militants executed 23 people in Zab.
Mortar strikes in Saba’a al-Bour killed three people.
Gunmen killed one person and wounded two more at a liquor store in Canaan.
Eight people were wounded in a blast in Taji.
At least 50 militants were killed in Samarra.
Security forces killed 24 militants in Zera’at Anbar.
Twenty militants were killed in Albu Bali.
Airstrikes in Mosul left 14 militants dead.
In Houz, eight militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018