At least 208 were killed and 40 were wounded in recent violence.
Militants executed 23 people in Zab.
Mortar strikes in Saba’a al-Bour killed three people.
Gunmen killed one person and wounded two more at a liquor store in Canaan.
Eight people were wounded in a blast in Taji.
At least 50 militants were killed in Samarra.
Security forces killed 24 militants in Zera’at Anbar.
Twenty militants were killed in Albu Bali.
Airstrikes in Mosul left 14 militants dead.
In Houz, eight militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018