At least 208 were killed and 40 were wounded in recent violence.
Militants executed 23 people in Zab.
Mortar strikes in Saba’a al-Bour killed three people.
Gunmen killed one person and wounded two more at a liquor store in Canaan.
Eight people were wounded in a blast in Taji.
At least 50 militants were killed in Samarra.
Security forces killed 24 militants in Zera’at Anbar.
Twenty militants were killed in Albu Bali.
Airstrikes in Mosul left 14 militants dead.
In Houz, eight militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018