At least 105 people were killed, mostly militants, and 61 others were wounded.
Shelling in Falluja left nine civilians dead and 22 wounded.
A Shi’ite militiaman was killed and two more were wounded when the house they were searching through exploded in Aziz Balad.
In Baghdad, a dumped body was found. A second body was also discovered, as was a third body. Gunmen killed a civilian. The army killed 18 militants and wounded seven more. A militant was killed west of the city.
Mortars wounded two people in Baquba.
Airstrikes in Hawija killed 31 militants.
Security forces killed 11 militants in al-Baghdadi.
Ten militants were killed in Tikrit.
Security forces killed three militants in Hidan.
A militant was killed and three were wounded in Kassarat.
In Muqdadiya, two militants were killed.
Two militants were killed in Sinjar.
Two militants were killed in Taji.
Dozens of militants were killed in Hit.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019