At least 292 people were killed today. Almost all of them were militants. More than six people were wounded.
In Mosul, two doctors were executed.
Militants executed two members of the Albu Hardan tribe in Qaim on Saturday, resulting in battles today.
A car bomb exploded in Iskandariya.
In Yathrib, 180 militants were killed in battles.
Peshmerga forces killed 33 militants in Tal al-Rim and Sultan Abdullah villages.
In Anbar province, at least 19 militants were killed.
Fifty militants were killed and more were wounded during airstrikes in Hawija.
A militant leader and two aides were killed in Arab Jabour.
In al-Khasfa, airstrikes killed many militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018