At least 292 people were killed today. Almost all of them were militants. More than six people were wounded.
In Mosul, two doctors were executed.
Militants executed two members of the Albu Hardan tribe in Qaim on Saturday, resulting in battles today.
A car bomb exploded in Iskandariya.
In Yathrib, 180 militants were killed in battles.
Peshmerga forces killed 33 militants in Tal al-Rim and Sultan Abdullah villages.
In Anbar province, at least 19 militants were killed.
Fifty militants were killed and more were wounded during airstrikes in Hawija.
A militant leader and two aides were killed in Arab Jabour.
In al-Khasfa, airstrikes killed many militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018