At least 292 people were killed today. Almost all of them were militants. More than six people were wounded.
In Mosul, two doctors were executed.
Militants executed two members of the Albu Hardan tribe in Qaim on Saturday, resulting in battles today.
A car bomb exploded in Iskandariya.
In Yathrib, 180 militants were killed in battles.
Peshmerga forces killed 33 militants in Tal al-Rim and Sultan Abdullah villages.
In Anbar province, at least 19 militants were killed.
Fifty militants were killed and more were wounded during airstrikes in Hawija.
A militant leader and two aides were killed in Arab Jabour.
In al-Khasfa, airstrikes killed many militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017