At least 292 people were killed today. Almost all of them were militants. More than six people were wounded.
In Mosul, two doctors were executed.
Militants executed two members of the Albu Hardan tribe in Qaim on Saturday, resulting in battles today.
A car bomb exploded in Iskandariya.
In Yathrib, 180 militants were killed in battles.
Peshmerga forces killed 33 militants in Tal al-Rim and Sultan Abdullah villages.
In Anbar province, at least 19 militants were killed.
Fifty militants were killed and more were wounded during airstrikes in Hawija.
A militant leader and two aides were killed in Arab Jabour.
In al-Khasfa, airstrikes killed many militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018