Across Iraq, 31 people were killed and 33 were wounded.
Near Duluiya, three security personnel were killed and 18 were wounded during fighting.
A Kurdish cleric was gunned down in Tuz Khormato. Protests took place and Shi’ite militiamen were accused.
Peshmerga forces foiled a tank bomb attack in Sinjar. Several other attacks also occurred. In one, a Peshmerga fighter was killed and two more were wounded.
Two civilians were killed by a blast in Tuz.
A dumped body was found in Jbela.
In Baquba, a policeman was gunned down.
Artillery fire in Falluja wounded nine civilians.
Rockets struck a Peshmerga base in Rashad.
Ten militants were killed by security forces in Tikrit.
In Baghdad, two militants were killed.
A suicide bomber was killed in al-Baghdadi.
A number of militants were killed in Baiji.
Many militants were killed in Ramadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017