Across Iraq, 31 people were killed and 33 were wounded.
Near Duluiya, three security personnel were killed and 18 were wounded during fighting.
A Kurdish cleric was gunned down in Tuz Khormato. Protests took place and Shi’ite militiamen were accused.
Peshmerga forces foiled a tank bomb attack in Sinjar. Several other attacks also occurred. In one, a Peshmerga fighter was killed and two more were wounded.
Two civilians were killed by a blast in Tuz.
A dumped body was found in Jbela.
In Baquba, a policeman was gunned down.
Artillery fire in Falluja wounded nine civilians.
Rockets struck a Peshmerga base in Rashad.
Ten militants were killed by security forces in Tikrit.
In Baghdad, two militants were killed.
A suicide bomber was killed in al-Baghdadi.
A number of militants were killed in Baiji.
Many militants were killed in Ramadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018