Across Iraq, 31 people were killed and 33 were wounded.
Near Duluiya, three security personnel were killed and 18 were wounded during fighting.
A Kurdish cleric was gunned down in Tuz Khormato. Protests took place and Shi’ite militiamen were accused.
Peshmerga forces foiled a tank bomb attack in Sinjar. Several other attacks also occurred. In one, a Peshmerga fighter was killed and two more were wounded.
Two civilians were killed by a blast in Tuz.
A dumped body was found in Jbela.
In Baquba, a policeman was gunned down.
Artillery fire in Falluja wounded nine civilians.
Rockets struck a Peshmerga base in Rashad.
Ten militants were killed by security forces in Tikrit.
In Baghdad, two militants were killed.
A suicide bomber was killed in al-Baghdadi.
A number of militants were killed in Baiji.
Many militants were killed in Ramadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018